Watch this space!

I have decided to overhaul this blog. It goes for long periods withou being updated and then is flooded with a deluge of posts. Most of my posts are inspired by current events. Even then, it's only when I really feel like it. So, I'm going to try to start having regular posts. I'm thinking Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

According to my referrer tracker, there are a couple of things that people come to my site looking for. "How to be a Bastard" is one and there are others. I'm going to try to start pre-writing these posts and then posting them on the appropriate days.

I will still post on current events when they occur. I will also include posts from one of my other sites: "Crappy News Network" as I see fit.

In addition to the content overhaul, I'm going to be changing the look of the website.

Posted byJ. R. Guinness at 12:18 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment